The structure and essence of separate work of student
The corporation of independent work depends mostly from the outcomes of students learning and their future practical tasks. Separate work of students is a rather broad concept, within the interpretation of which different approaches were formed, that will be due to differences in understanding the essence of the phenomenon.
Often, separate work is regarded as an independent variety of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different methods to separate work of pupils
On top of that, its essential features think about compulsory classes when you look at the assigned time schedule regarding the university time, work with no direct involvement of this teacher, however for the required control. In accordance with other statements, independent work involves all active mental task of students into the academic procedure, could be the interior foundation of communication between various sorts and types of occupation among by themselves. Considering independent act as the primary approach to gaining knowledge, adherents of this approach argue so it covers cognitive activity, essaywriter which students execute not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, individual interviews, tests, exams, during protection of coursework, diploma papers, etc. That is, separate work, relating to this eyesight, encompasses all types and types of the educational procedure.
In essence, separate work is a working psychological task of a pupil from the execution of a training task. The existence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are believed become characteristic signs and symptoms of independent work. The tasks that students have to tackle inside their academic activities are those that concern them:
- assimilation of this material regarding the topic, which can be considered in the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, suggested by the academic literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works prior to the curriculum system;
- solving tasks, performing experiments, experiments, and so on;
- planning of abstracts, control works, fixed shows (reports) in the class;
- preparation needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
All of these components of the educational process are separate work, because pupils perform them to a certain degree independently, in non-auditing time.
Phases of independent work of pupil
Separate work is an educational task for the pupil, directed at studying and mastering the materials associated with topic minus the direct involvement regarding the instructor.
Separate work with the satisfaction of this research task encompasses three phases.
- Planning associated with the student when it comes to task, theoretical, psychological, organizational, methodological and logistical help of separate work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested inside the intellectual readiness, that is, the capacity to apply their knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness may be the capacity to optimally plan an unbiased work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, contrast, generalization, category, etc.).
- The pupil’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the clear presence of motives for performing a certain task. To help the duty set before the student to be the motive of their psychological, practical activity, it should be perceived by him. The interior perception associated with the task starts with an actualization of this motive, which encourages the student to do the duty, and, appropriately, to prepare their very own separate work.
- The prosperity of the preparatory phase is determined by the organizational, methodological, material and technical help associated with the pupil’s independent work (availability of literary works, methodological recommendations, artistic helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution associated with research assignment. This is actually the most significant & most accountable stage when you look at the pupil’s separate work. Considering that the academic task and most often happens within the educational-cognitive form, in the process of their execution involved all psychological procedures that offer intellectual activity: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The potency of the job is affected by such personal characteristics for the pupil as commitment, determination, obligation, etc.
- Analysis for the completed task may be the last stage of independent work. Throughout the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, sometimes inter-control) the standard and time of the task, the efficiency associated with techniques and tools used in the entire process of independent work.